My Perfect Brexit Plan
- Convince the nation that because the UK is the 5th largest economy in the World the EU will capitulate in face of our obvious and deserved confidence and give us all we want starting off with free Single Market access, continuing to fund our farmers and Wales and Cornwall and allowing us to chose which EU laws we wish to follow
- Like Cameron, promise to get immigration down to the 10s of 1000s: they swallowed it twice before and so long as it’s someone new saying it they will again
- Once we win the vote torch workers’ rights: guaranteed holiday pay – axe that, paid maternity leave – get rid of, increased workplace protections – burn them all
- Corporation taxes – why should businesses pay into societies – cut those taxes – in fact run an auction to see who’ll pay the most if anything
- Privatise everything in sight – sell whatever national assets we still have to our city mates
- Accept well-paid 1-day £20k a month directorships from my city-mates
- Cut wages – if workers are able to save, then they’ve got too much money
- Import more immigrants if British workers go on strike
- Count my money
- Graciously accept Knighthoods & Lord titles for keeping Britain open for business
← EU – Cost of Remain & Cost of Leave – Sovereignty —
EU – TTIP →
First posted on Facebook
Interested in reading more like this?
Created: 18th June 2016, Published: 19th June 2016
Updated: 5th November 2018 – Minor grammar changes, heading style updates & copyright inclusion; 22nd September 2019 – addition of Previous & Next links and subscription block.
© JAK 2016
The right of JAK to be identified as the author of this work has been asserted
All rights reserved.
No part of this article may be reproduced or re-sold in any form or by any means without the prior permission in writing of the author.
Comments - have your say...